So I was just sitting here this afternoon reading when I looked out the back window as a rancher drove up on his 4-wheeler. I figured he was just checking fence like I have seen him do several times before. But this time he was on a mission, he wanted to get rid of a stray tree that has been growing in his pasture. Needless to say he didn't quite win the battle as he got stuck right on top of the tree.
He sat there for about 8 minutes trying to dislodge his machine, rocking it back and forth, trying to pick it up off of the tree... nothing was working.
But eventually he did get unstuck, and before he left he went at the tree from a different direction and decked it pretty good going about 15 mph. I'm sure he'll be back later to finish the job, but for now the tree stands victorious.
No comments:
Post a Comment