Thursday, July 9, 2009

7-2-9

The river.

The second of two waterfalls, I did not get very close to the first one. The combination of the trail we hiked and the side of the canyon we were on allowed us to only get to the top of this waterfall. Maybe some other day I'll get to the other side and hike a different trail to get a better/different view.
After the river went over that waterfall it heads on its way down through the canyon. Very pretty.

Just had to throw this in there, "Parallel Parking Only" in Wyoming apparently means "Park Perpendicularly." Sweet neighbors we have in Nebraska. The whole row of cars was parked this way. (But I guess we really can't blame the nice folks from Wyoming, the cars were mostly from out of state. Plus Wyoming did produce Chris LeDoux so they get a free pass on this one.)

1 comment: